Friday, July 25, 2008

GARDEN OF CONFUSION



The Playstation Store received its update thursday and in it was its talked about game PIXEL JUNK EDEN. For me, the game was very confusing and for a game that was talked about at E3 I felt that they could have left this one on the shelf. What is the premise, where is the control layout, where is your garden, how do you take the whatever you collect back to your garden? All of these questions and more are not explained in the demo...EASILY. Maybe I need to spend some more time with this game, but the custom soundtracks is not going to prevent this game from getting a failing grade. I suggest if you want to add PIXEL JUNK EDEN to your collection of PSN titles you should see if any of your friends have PIXEL JUNK EDEN so you can game share it. I think its just JUNK.
posted by blip74

No comments: